Outlook plugin - login problem

I followed the (old) tutorial from Gaby (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-29eE0BvTI). But when I try to use the login as suggested, I get an error from Microsoft as follows:

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.
AADSTS90015: Requested query string is too long.

Any suggestions on what this can mean?

Additional information.

Apparently, trying to login with an incognito window does work. But then I get an error from bubble saying: Sorry, we were unable to log you in with 1481678045645x274970474370301950. Please try again…

Try clearing cookies in your browser

Clearing my cookies solves my first issue. But not the second. I still get an error “Sorry, we were unable to log you in with 1481678045645x274970474370301950. Please try again…”.

For future reference. This solved the problem.

It’s actually not my intention that other accounts can use this app, it’s only for my own organization. But for now, this solves the problem.

1 Like

Hi @geertbollen. I am having the same problem, but that option is no longer available for me. The only option I have says “Personal Microsoft accounts only” and to change it, I need to use the manifest editor.

Were you able to find a different solution?

i have the same problem… please anyone can help me?

Hello there I think it’s so late to reply but it will help a lot of people if you are trying to log in using outlook personal account please use the "Accounts in any organizational directory (any Azure AD directory - mulitental) and personal Mircosoft accounts option not the personal Microsoft account only