Page Branding by User

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way for a user of my app to have a settings page where they can tweak certain colors of the elements to their liking, and store it in a thing, so that every user is able to have their own color branding in the app?

I didn’t see a way to dynamically assign colors or something like that. But maybe there is a way to do this?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Olrik

related:

Cheers for that link @vega.andrew. I couldn’t find something like this in the search.

@emmanuel, is this feature something on the roadmap, or will it take a while to be able to implement something like this? Perhaps as a sponsored feature?

Regards,
Olrik

The conditional tab lets you do all of that already.

1 Like

That’s only for ‘static’ colors though, right?

If I wanted the user to pick their own HEX color, It’d need to be the HTML ‘hack’ that is mentioned in the linked thread by @vega.andrew.

Regards,
Olrik

Well you can have a correspondence between color names and hex code.

You’d still have to ‘predefine’ certain colors for the element. You wouldn’t be able to let the customer make their own HEX codes though?

Maybe have a list of colors to hex correspondence that the customer themselves can edit? But that would not work with the conditional formatting, right?

Regards,
Olrik

1 Like

Yeah we don’t allow dynamic hex codes yet.

1 Like