Hello! My Bubble.io is a complex app and I don’t know how to improve the speed.
Well I know how, from my actual testing it’s the number of elements on the page…
But I don’t want to remove elements and workflow functions, so not sure how to solve…
I want to keep everything on a single page b/c it’s mainly a mobile app so switching between pages would be slow.
If you know how to improve speed without removing things, please let me know!
PS: So far I’ve tried:
- Made all fonts and icons into styles (slight improvement)
- Removing workflows that happened every X second (not much effect)
- Removing page load workflows, etc. (not much effect)
- Data not being loaded until certain conditions met (not much effect)
- Adding capacity ( no effect)
- Make images smaller (small effect)
- Don’t load groups until needed (already have)
- Removed all plugins (small effect - but I need those plugins…)
Again the only time I get fast load times are when I delete 80% of my app elements, lol.
Right now I average page load times of:
- 10s seconds desktop
- 12s mobile browser
- 16s mobile app wrapper
Any help is appreciated!
I’ve bought the speed book, looked at bubble’s speed tips, airdev speed tips, and read everything I can about speed, slow, that I can find on this forum.
Even if I optimize everything perfectly, and I just have a lot of elements and WFs b/c it’s complex one page app, is there just nothing I can do to increase speed
PPS: will to pay anyone that can actually help as well.