[Plugin] A New Era in Bubble: The Plotly Charts, the First Ever Intelligent Bubble Plugin! 🤖

Is there a way to set the initial range of the date axis to a short range, but still allowing the user to expand the range if they choose to?

1 Like

Also, I am not sure if this is a bug, but when I set the range slider on the x-axis, it takes away the option to adjust the range of the way axis.

1 Like

I’m currently working on the ‘add trace’ action. It appears there’s a problem with this action that I’m attempting to resolve.

Could you please share more details about this problem?

Thanks for taking the time to fix the ‘add trace’ option. As for the range slider issue:
When I go to my x-axis module and select the range slider, it correctly adds the feature to the chart. However, when I do this (without making any changes to the y-axis module), I am not able to drag the corners of the y-axis to adjust the y-range.

1 Like

The issue may stem from the y-axis type. Please ensure that the axis type is compatible with a range slider.

1 Like

I would like to know where I can find information on how to create dashboards from texts with Plotly’s AI

1 Like

Hello @gabrieldelegado21 I hope you’re doing well.

The requested feature can be achieved using the plugin, although it is not a built-in feature. You will need to integrate certain aspects through your application and additional open AI prompts.

If you’re interested, I can provide you with a copy of our live demo template so you can see how we’ve implemented this part. However, there is much more to be done to create a user-prompted dashboard.

Please send your account email address via direct message so I can transfer the template to your account.

Best

1 Like

gabrielleonardo2111@gmail.com, please, send it to me if u can

1 Like

I have forwarded a copy of our demo application for use as a template. The plotly demo is located under the plotly-charts-live-demo page.