[Plugin Announcement]: Scrollspy

Hi BubbleSam,

Question, In my Repeating Group the “main Image” is shown for every cell, but I would like to “show/Animate” the hidden group of the cell the moment the “main Image” is in the center of the page. Is this possible with ScrollSPy?

Hi @SenorPelota ,
Sorry for the late reply.
The Scrollspy plugin will send an event when a particular cell will be shown on a certain position of the screen / page. So I think that’s exactly what you need and you should be able to use our plugin for your project!

1 Like

Ok, I will take “the plunge”. Will report back :wink:

And just like that…success!

1 Like

Happy to hear that it worked!! :tada:

Hey, @BubbleSam,

I need to animate an element when the last item of a repeating group is visible, so can I have an event for when Repeating Goup A´s last item is visible and then have an action to animate an element?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Hi @hacker and thank you for your question!

Yes, definitely! The plugin will send you the current visible index and you can compare it to the total number of elements in your RG

Hey, @BubbleSam,

I already bought the plugin and read the documentation, but I don´t understand what % from the left and Mode means.

I am using a horizontal RE (repeating group) and I need to show an element when the last item of the RG is not visible, and hide it when it is visible. I inserted a text showing the ScrollspyforRepeatingGroupHorizontal´s A current index, but it always is empty.

What am I missing?

I think the easiest way to understand the % from the left param is to check out our demo:
https://scrollspy.bubbleapps.io/horizontal
You will also find there some explanation about the Mode param.

I’d suggest you to play a bit with those parameters on a demo page to understand better how it works. Both serve to define when the next element in the RG become visible.

On the demo page mentioned above you’ll find an example how to display the current RG’s index.
Probably you should adjust your input parameters (Mode and % from the left) that define when an element become visible

Great, thanks, @BubbleSam. I now understand.

By the way, when I insert the ScrollspyforRepeatingGroupHorizontal element and configure all, it creates a General error that doesn´t exists when I delete this element.

Hey, @BubbleSam,

Do you have any updates on this?

And on the bug I sent you in DM?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

Hi @hacker ,

Sorry for the late reply. I’m very sick these days… I’ll try to reply you ASAP.
Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

Hi @hacker ,

I’m trying to reproduce the bug you sent me in PM but I can’t…

Demo : https://scrollspy.bubbleapps.io/version-test/bugfix
Editor: Scrollspy | Bubble Editor

Everything is working as expected so far.
Am I missing something?

PS: Probably you have to check the left % parameter and a bit decrease this value.

@BubbleSam @hacker

I think the problem is it conflicts with the new responsive engine,

it shows current index empty in the debugger but I tried on another page and it works fine in the pages that haven’t upgraded to the new responsive engine

@BubbleSam can we get a fix on this

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @BubbleSam @hacker !!! x2
didnt work on a new responsive engine.
can fix it?
thks

1 Like

I too am having issues with

1. New Responsive Engine

2. Multiple Repeating groups on one page

Need urgent help, as I intend to launch my product but won’t be able to without the plugin, as it offers a key feature.

@Arifi @RonyjM @rthdvinay

Hey guys, we are currently testing / upgrading all our plugins to support the new response engine. :rocket:

I’ve just created a clone page of the demo_1 using the new engine and it looks like everything is working just fine.

Does the issue persist? Could you please provide more details about it?

Thank you! :raised_hands:

Hey, I am using the new responsive engine with the following settings, as a test run and its not working… could you help me, in case I am creating an error with the plugin settings…

ScrollSpy Settings

RG Settings

Element within RG that needs to change, settings
Screenshot 2021-12-13 173117

**These settings are in a reusable group, that gets embedded in another reusable group before it finally comes onto a page - Stating just in case that makes any difference

1 Like

Scrollspy v2.4.0 update:

• Support of the new Bubble’s responsive engine

Demo links (unchanged):

Special thanks: @Arifi @RonyjM @rthdvinay

Thank you for the provided details! It helped a lot to understand the issue! Could you please upgrade to the latest (2.4.0) version? It should resolve the issue!