[PLUGIN] - Performance Timing, Workflow Response Times + Service Worker

I optimized what ever you told in your opinion.

Did you check my mobile page? Only text im displaying and why is the core web vitails still failed? the performance plugin failed over there as well. BIG Time.

I’ve pushed an update because I’ve realised the “version” setting in the settings was causing a scoping issue whilst registering the service worker. There are additional console logs now and you must push to live before it will correctly register.

Is it possible to only use the service worker option “ignore” all other performance measurements? I noticed that the bubble loading bar is active on every page when adding the plugin

Also, is it possible to hide the console log outputs in production mode?

Hi Stefan,

Yep that’s possible. I’ll make those changes and let you know once done.

Paul

1 Like

Hi Stefan,

Just pushed an update which contains the following options

Let us know if you have any issues.

Paul

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update! I tested and it looks good so far! → buying plugin now

1 Like

One more thing: I see that you include a web-vitals.life.js.js file even if I only use the service worker. Can you exclude that from loading when only the service worker is used?

Ah yes, I forgot about that, yep ok I’ll have that load dynamically, my bad!

1 Like

Web vitals scripts will no longer load when having only the service worker installed. The latest update fixes that.

The new update also does not give any changes in page performance, and the developer of the plugin also does not care to respond to my quaries.

This plugin is not recommended for bigger website.

I wish i could give you 1 star review and let other also know about this “non-workable-plugin” and save money

I can absolutely assure you this plugin does work.

4 Likes

I proved you that this does not work, can you prove me that this plugin works and show me some performance improvement on gtmetric or page speed insight?

Read this:

https://paul-testing-4.bubbleapps.io/service_worker?debug_mode=true

Trying to install the plugin but get this error when click subscribe.

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 6.56.01 AM

Sorry not sure what’s going on there! Maybe a page refresh will fix it?

There was another similar question in the forum tonight. Might be coincidence, but might also be that this is a new (and borked) error message caused by a free plan app trying to subscribe to a plugin. Not sure.

I just purchased it and want to ensure this $20 plugin is “the $12 one + performance measurement”?

hi @Rangduju
Yep, it is

1 Like

@pork1977gm Hi, I just installed the performance plugin and added the service-worker.js. I’m receiving an abundance of DOMexception errors stating quota exceeded. I ran a Lighthouse report before plugin install and after and don’t see any performance improvements. Can you let me know if there’s something I need to change or if I haven’t set it up correctly. Thanks!

Here’s my setup.

It’s running with 159 DOMException errors