Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📝 [PLUGIN] Rich Text Editor like Medium

@BubbleSam Can I DM you?

Sure, anytime!

Hi @BubbleSam does that mean if i’m currently using Bubble’s Rich Text Editor, I can’t easily switch to yours?

Yes, the migration between from Bubble’s editor shouldn’t be painful :wink:

Thanks for the plugin but could you please make it to work in popups too? Now the editor button bar stays under the popup window making it impossible to use.

Also there is a text “Type your text” when cleaning the field. How could I translate or remove this as it’s not nice to have english text messed with local?

Hi @jaakko , could you please make a simple demo page reproducing the issue?
It’s probably easy to fix with some custom css

Hi!
The plugin looks awesome! Going to buy it.
Could you please clarify a few moments:

• How does the current version save images?
  • I’m applying styles to ZQ rich text editor by adding CSS into the header- is it possible for your plugin?
  • Output is HTML, am I right?
  • And do the plugin has some problem with dynamic content? I’m going to use it for my blog feature.
    Sorry for a lot of questions but I was struggling so much with different RTE

Hi @vasilina.leushina ,

Thank you for your interest in our plugin! :slight_smile:

• You should provide an image url, so it should be already hosted.
  • Yes, it’s possible to add custom CSS.
  • Yes, the output is HTML and it’s available in the plugin.Content state.
  • Which kind of problems with dynamic content you are thinking of?
1 Like

Thank you for the answer!
I’m using ZQ RTE and it has the problem with dynamic content - when the content is changed and the changes are saved into a database, the cursor jumps at the start of the text.
Does it apply to your plugin?

And 2 more questions, sorry-sorry!

1. Do you have any plans to add the ability to upload images as Bubble RTE does?
  2. Is it possible for the current version to “copy and paste” images from other websites?

Hi @vasilina.leushina ,

1. Nope, this won’t be technically possible unfortunately
  2. You should copy the images manually.

I think the best you can do is to subscribe for 1 day and test all the features you’ll need :slight_smile:

1 Like