[Plugin update 2023] ChartJS - Charts and Graphs (TechBlocks)

Can Chartjs do charts very similar to these? The review chart is the most important one right now.

review system

Hi

Any news on an update to the Bubble Chart to include “pointLabels” like the scatter/line charts?

Great plugin. Very useful. 2 quick questions:

1. Is there any way to do a best-fit line or regression line on a scatter chart?

2. How do I label the y-axis? I see that I can add labels to every tick, but that takes up too much room. I would prefer to keep the ticks as numbers only, with a label at the top defining what those numbers mean.

Hi. I just installed this plugin and it’s pretty amazing! I’m having trouble however with the draggable bar chart.

I followed the example pretty closely, but the demo editor is slightly different from my editor and I can’t figure out what to do.

In my editor, when I schedule a custom event, it lists the custom event parameter, but is asking for me to input a value. The data type that it was defined as is not available to select. In the demo editor, it only has the name of the custom event and the delay.

What value am I supposed to use for the workflow parameter?

Thanks!

Also, I can’t seem to get the drag to work. I see the pointer change to the hand, but the bars do not drag.

Thanks @ken1 for your kind words about our plug-in.
Let me try to check on this one and will get back to you as soon as i have a proposed solution for you.

1 Like

Hi ,
Great plugin , really enjoying using it.
Is the away to make the line graph line dashed
i.e what’s in the picture below.
Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 14.52.39
Thank you

I’m still trying to get my bar chart to be draggable. I think I followed the example in the demo chart pretty closely, except for the workflow parameter (a couple of messages earlier) where I don’t know what value to use. I did manage to put a value there that I think it right, but the bars will not drag.

Is anyone able to help me out? I’m so close, but I’m also new to Bubble (only a couple of months) so it might just be something obvious.

Thanks!

@help6 any help with this please

Hello @patrick7, thank you for your kind words about our plug-in. For you concern, let me go ahead and further check it, we’ll let you know asap once we’ve figure out a solution for this one.

1 Like

I think I figured out the workflows for the draggable bar chart, but I still can’t get the bars to drag. I need some help from support. How do I contact support? Thank you.

On the bar chart, is there any way to stop the tooltip from showing? I don’t need it and it’s actually getting in the way. Thanks.

hello @ken1, your concern has been added to our backlog and currently the team is trying to figure out a best solution for your concern. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Hello @mack2580 , thanks for reaching out!.

Based on the info you’ve provided; this should help with your setup/resolve your issue:
For the first chart yes chartjs support that kind of chart you can check the step line chart.
Screenshot 2023-05-05 204403

For the user settings you can refer to the Team Chart in “Dashboard Example 2” in the link below

Sample: https://techblocksco.bubbleapps.io/chartsdemo?tab=2

Editor: Techblocksco | Bubble Editor

Best,
Help6

1 Like

Hi @patrick7 Thank you for your patience! About your feature request, after a thorough evaluation, this isn’t something that’s possible to set up/customize in the plugin yet, but we’ll add it to the backlog and will let you know if/when we build it out! May we know how urgent do you need this feature?

We are launching in the next couple of weeks. Would be great to have as would improve our customers UX. Please let me know when it’s done.
Many thanks

Hi @alex4 It’s me again!! haha,

I wanted to know if there’s any way to conditionally color a bar graph. If number is positive make the bar Green, if number is negative make bar red.

This is the chart I’m currently using.

At the moment, reading the chart is not easy, and color coding it would be amazing.

Hopefully this is something that can be easily achieved.

1 Like

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Hello!

Does anyone know if is possible to print just the total of a stacked bar?
I don’t want to print every series, just the total.

Thanks

Subscribed to plugin today. Getting unpredictable results when hovering over a bar chart. The labels on the X axis are going from the default font to bold on hover an remaining that way. The font is also changing. Why is this happening and where can I control it?

Tried editing the style but I am changing that now and it has no effect on the display.

I would also like to make the default font the system font. I set this at the bottom but it doesn’t seem to be responding.

Before / After:
before1
after1
Labels shifted font/to bold on hover ^^

Also the 0 line axis settings seem to be working for one axis but not the other. You can see this as well in the screenshots above.
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 4.27.24 PM