Postmark Email attachment to thing

I’ve been struggling for the past two days trying to extract attachments from Postmark emails and save them as a visible and viewable file in Bubble.io. I’ve experimented with different plugins and approaches, but so far, I haven’t been successful in achieving the desired outcome. I’m reaching out to seek guidance and assistance from the knowledgeable members of this forum.

Here’s the issue I’m facing:

• I can retrieve the filename of the attachment from the Postmark email.
  • However, when I try to access or view the actual attachment, it doesn’t appear or is not visible within the Bubble.io platform.

I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions you can provide. Here are some specific details about my setup and the steps I’ve taken so far:

1. I’m using Bubble.io as my development platform.
  2. I’m receiving emails through Postmark, an email delivery service.
  3. I have tried multiple plugins and methods to extract and save attachments, but none have yielded the desired results.
  4. I’m able to retrieve the attachment’s filename, but I cannot view or access the actual file itself.

If anyone has experience or expertise in working with Postmark emails and extracting attachments within the Bubble.io environment, your guidance would be immensely valuable.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.