Prevent Zooming on Bubble Apps for Desktop & Mobile?

Hello

I’d like to know if it is possible to disable zooming for bubble apps viewed on both desktop and mobile. I searched the forum and mostly found similar posts regarding mobile specifically, but I’m also curious about this for desktop.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi @randreas

You mean block “ctrl +” ?

Hello.

Hmm. I suppose? Yes, I guess that. Is this possible and if so, how would I do it?

I don’t think you can, as the zoom feature is browser-based. This feature is primarily used for accessibility reasons and I don’t think that you can disable it.

I never saw a website where I was not able to zoom in using browser’s zooming options. Do you have an example??

1 Like

Hello again.

Nope, I dont have an example. I was mistaken. I’m building my personal bubble developer website and I noticed that the page looks ugly when its zoomed out. So I was wondering if there was a way to stop this.

However, I went digging through even some of the most amazing website portfolios to find that this was still an issue even for them.

For example, a website by a developer named Bruno Simon is considered god-tier. And yet, his website slows down dramatically if its zoomed. So I guess its just not something you can do, as you said.

But if you’re curious about Bruno’s site, here is the link: __________:red_car: (bruno-simon.com)

Thank you