Pricing change is on pause for now

This seems very important thank you for your perspective. Is this common in your experience?

1 Like

This is an important point.

I’ll use the American dollar for a quick example (I have no intent of starting ANY debate about geopolitics or global economics!!!). Some say that paper US dollars have not been significantly redesigned to take advantage of all of the latest security and anti-counterfitting technology because those redesigns would require too much change (changing colors, etc. etc.), which would lead to magnifying economic effects because so much of the world economy is anchored on the dollar.

If we want to create a future where founders can create, build, and scale ON NO CODE, then the foundation must be incredible stable. Bubble is the ultimate no code platform still, IMO, but everything about has got to be incredibly, wildly, insanely stable if it really wants to deliver on Emmanuel’s dreams.

1 Like

Couple quick thoughts:

I think we can all agree on the tremendous value Bubble provides, and that we’d all be willing to pay more if it’s a win/win, predictable, and scaleable for all app business models.

I realize demanding ALL of those things simultaneously is a tough ask, but make no mistake – if you can figure that out – I have no doubt you’ll be far-beyond unicorn status in the coming years.

I still remember speaking with this investor about his concerns that we were built on Bubble.

He said: “you’re telling me that you’re betting your startup on another startup?!?!”

Back then, I thought, “this man has no clue what a powerful movement Bubble is about to create” … I wasn’t worried AT ALL.

Yesterday made me hesitate a bit – wondering if there was some validity to that concern.

I LOVE bubble… I’ve put most of my career eggs into the “bubble basket” – and with all my heart I want there to be a way we can make it work.

Knowing the brilliant minds behind Bubble, I’m putting my faith in y’all to figure out a win/win.

Thanks for all you & the team do, and thanks for humbly listening to our collective temper tantrum… It can’t be easy, no matter how valid.

1 Like

Please see a response from us here Pricing: continued discussion / community trust

(starting a new thread as this one is getting long, will close this one)

2 Likes