Pricing Exporting Publishing

Hi Im new here :slight_smile:

My idea is to simply change the model where if I have to pay to use it monthly, I should be able do what I want with the end product (my creation). I don’t think this model will ever gain the masses though it surely has the potential to due so (and rapidly).

I recently stumbled across bubble after watching a youtube video which was truly amazing!!! So I watched some more then another and another (this is awesome!).

After seeing the interface, the design area workflows and data base Im must say that Im truly amazed and excited and couldn’t wait to start designing but then it hit me I haven’t come across much in the way of publishing or exporting the glorious website that I could create…

Bam once looking at the pricing plans it was clear that this may never happen $25 a month to deploy and see if something may work, I don’t know… How would I export my newly created website? (can’t do that) which is why the pricing is probably steep.

I’ve created websites using dreamweaver, wordpress and others. I’ve developed Iphone and Android games using Unity3d and others as well. I can say I never really liked coding, its just difficult for me as I am a visual person. Ok enough about me…

Idea Time :grin:

Make it so you can export your website with the database structure for a fee (any guesses how much $25-$35), If I created an exported the apps I create and the websites I create at a rapid pace testing the market (because many may not work) Bubble will have made or have the potential to make more than the subscription model but more importantly will have an extremely loyal repeat customer.

As of now, I don’t know if I even want to touch the water?
Sure I could build everything in the free version then launch with my domain but building traffic takes time and those costs add up especially if its not successful.

Not to mention if I wanted to say for example sell the work I created this one really blows my mind the person I sold to would now have to signup to a monthly plan to use what they purchased (please correct me if Im wrong), but whoa! I not only need to sell what was created I also need to sell a subscription to the bubble platform where is the upside in this?

Anyway I still love the idea and everything bubble has created thus far except the pricing pans and more importantly you keep paying for ever but it is never yours.

Adobe has gone the way of the monthly membership as well as many others but whats created in the end is your to do with as you will. Maybe the next inscape of illustrator will soon come out for Bubble?

My idea is to simply change the model where if I have to pay to use it monthly, I should be able do what I want with the end product (my creation). I don’t think this model will ever gain the masses though it surely has the potential to due so (and rapidly).

Thanks for hearing my nonsense :smiley: