Thanks for the details. I’ve created a test page in your app (zq) where I tried to run the plugin’s action after clicking the button, not on the page load, plus converting only one cell of your repeating group - it seems to work perfectly:
I suppose the plugin can’t convert big repeating groups without the quality/dynamic data and other issues fastly. Adding pauses before the next action won’t help here too (I’ve tested it).
I will ask my colleagues about this moment (the plugin can not convert nicely RG with a lot of data at once), perhaps we can find a solution or fix for it. Meanwhile, I can recommend you using my method - convert one RG cell per user/try.
P.S.: I hope you don’t mind if we will use the test page for the issue investigation process. I promise not touching any other pages, except the test page I’ve created.