- I have a field named TempReviewAnswer on the User data type. Field is of type Answer and populated with an Answer thing.
- I have a “when page is loaded” workflow that relies on the TempReviewAnswer field
- that workflow is not evaluating as I expect or want
- the issue seems to be related to a privacy rule: “1 hidden fields because of privacy rules (TempReviewAnswer)”
- when current user is this user, that user can view all User fields
- when current user is logged in, that user can view all User fields
- I don’t know if this is related or not but when debugging I noticed that when the TempReviewAnswer is initially populated with an Answer thing the Answer thing is not shown in the debugger (see screenshot below).
- Despite this Answer not appearing in debugger, I can verify that this field is correctly populated by looking at the user record (see second screenshot below from a User thing’s app data)