Quick CRUD creator

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there’s a feature or plugin to quickly create CRUD pages based on the data types? Kind of like the admin feature of Django. It’s such an intuitive and useful feature that I can’t believe no one made yet, but I haven’t found it.

Thanks!

Hello @dariopy

Thanks for replying Carlos. I was familiar with the process and that specific tutorial.

What I am asking is whether that process can be automated somehow, deriving the UI from the data type automatically.

Hello @dariopy

The founders conceive Bubble as a visual programming language. This makes Bubble granular where pretty much any functionality needs to be built as needed. This contrasts with other no-code platforms that provide automated functions such as what you describe.

My two cents … :+1:t2:

Hi @cmarchan
Although I cannot speak on behalf of the BUbble founders, I totally disagree with your comment. Such features are exactly what make a good no-code platform - granularity should not necessarily be sacrificed to provide such a feature.

But I do believe that since there is this plugin ecosystem (which I find somewhat poor for the time being, by the way), someone should have created that already, indeed.

@dariopy Did you ever find something related to that?

Thank you