Real Estate App

Hi i am looking to build a real estate app. Something comprehensive like Zillo or Realtor.com but customized to suit my Real Estate business in Thailand.

I know they have a few themes for sale but i would still need lots of optimization done so im wondering if its better to start from scratch??

Either way i need help from someone experienced, and ultimately im looking to find someone to offer ongoing management, so a permanent contract.

Is anyone available to work with me on this?

4 Likes

Hey David,

Just sent you over a message. Happy to chat.

Hey @anon56079968 :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble Community! :tada: :confetti_ball:

If you would like, we can book a free introductory call to see if we might be a good fit for you. We have availability to start right away. Let me know if you have any questions. :blush:

Edit: I just opened my schedule for today if you want to discuss your requirements in a little bit. :blush:

Hi @anon56079968 ,

I’m Div, an experienced founder, designer, and developer with 20 years in the industry. My portfolio showcases success with startups and brands like CVS Pharmacy and Starbucks, and I excel at creating personalized real estate solutions like ‘VarroCRE - Real Estate Portfolio Management’. Given your vision for a comprehensive real estate app, I’m confident I can effectively tailor it to suit your business.

Learn more about my work at: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

Let’s discuss your project. Schedule a time here: Calendly - Divyesh Patel

Thanks,
Div

Hi David,

I’d certainly recommend starting from scratch vs a template. With the template, you’ll be building on top of someone else’s logic (which isn’t always logical)

I’m also based in Thailand at the moment so our time zones are aligned

If you’d like to chat, here’s my calendar: Calendly - Jamie Patterson

Thanks
Jamie

Hey @anon56079968!

If you still need help building your real estate app, would love to discuss more about it. Feel free to schedule a call with me at Calendly - Paul Beresuita

You can also find more info about my studio here - https://tinybuild.studio/

Also, you can peek at some templates we’ve put together here: Template Store