Receive data from google analytics API

Thanks for sharing.
I have done the same thing however, I can’t seem to choose the API in the external API provider field on my project.
I can see that you can choose it, and yours is initialize.
But when I click the initialize button it gives me this error:

I have the same workflow as you have as well.

I can see that you do not have App ID and App Secret, is that because you have deleted it when you shared it with me?

Do you want to just share access to your Bubble backend and I’ll take a look. DM it to me rather than put it in this public thread.

And yes I removed my keys when I shared it just so people on the forum can’t try and use them.

@vyork , could it be that you have setup the Google Cloud Platform wrong? This video explains how to get the key and the secret: How to Create Google API | API Key | Client ID | Client Secret - YouTube