Resetting a database at the end of a day

I have a repeating group with a list of parking spaces, during the day someone can allocate themselves that parking space. At the end of the day all parking spaces have 3 values that need to be reset to default (Available = ‘Yes’, Who = ‘’, Reg = ‘’"). Currently I have a countdown which I can set which will reset that current cells parking space values to default when it runs to 0, however, it only works 50% of the time.

What is the best option to schedule an event at 9pm to reset those 3 values for every instance in my Parking Spaces data set?

Just schedule a backend workflow to do just that.

Is there a tutorial in which I could use to figure out how to schedule this?

I haven’t thought it all the way through, but it seems like you could go in a direction (using one or more separate data types) that doesn’t require you to reset anything at the end of the day. If we take the Available field, for example, a spot could be available on a given day if there isn’t a thing in another custom data type (which is linked to the spot in the Parking Space data type) for that spot on the current date.

Maybe this suggestion makes no sense given that we know very little about your app, but I didn’t think it could hurt to throw it out there as food for thought.