Responsive out of Beta!

Hello,

We just put together a video that goes through each responsive option one by one and shows what it does, and when to use it. It’s a little bit more academic than the video @brentsum put together (it’s about 17 minutes), but it’s a good way to see the different settings you can use.

https://vimeo.com/169882386

With this video (and an email to the whole user base sent soon), we’re officially out of beta for our responsive engine! Thank you everyone for the feedbacks, bug reporting, and help in general to improve the feature. While we’re out of beta, we’ll keep on improving things as new needs come, so, as usual, let us know if you think some stuff could be done better!

24 Likes

Great, great work.

Wow, great news and well done to the entire @Bubble team!

1 Like

Well done!

The tutorial is very good.
It’s so easy just listening a video, instead of trying :slight_smile:
We need more, thanks.

2 Likes

Very nice, kudos to you all! It’s amazing what i’ve seen happening here since i started playing around with bubble. And thats just a few weeks ago. I’m extremely excited and grateful!

2 Likes

Amazing tutorial! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Excellent! Together with @brentsum’s tutorial, this really makes it so much easier to understand how the new responsive engine works: beautifully! Thanks a lot and thumbs up!

1 Like

Kudos to you guys. This is a great addition.

1 Like

Nice tutorial @emmanuel

Bubble responsive algorithm is very impressive.

2 Likes