⭐ Review Management Platform - For Sale ($599)

Hey friends,

I´m selling https://trusthero.co/ - a review management platform.

Core features:

• A simple system to proactively collect and use feedback from customers.
  • A single “Command Center” for all customer reviews
  • We’ll collect third-party reviews in one place and let you selectively share them on webesites via a simple copy/paste embed code.
  • Email and text campaigns

Reason for selling: Due to time constraints (new born baby) and my agency gaining traction.

It´s a clean and well designed app with a lots of features (including multilanguage). Target customers are SMBs. The business model is validaded. The app comes with the legacy bubble account. I can also connect you to the contractor who build this for us.

I had 2 customers in Germany paying around $27 each. However that fiddled out due to my time constraints. Perfect for someone who wants to play with bubble and dive into sales and marketing for a validated SaaS.

Feel free to explore the app by signing up for a trial.

Asking price: $599 (open to offers) + free tie dye bandana with your name on it :wink:

If anyone is interested in purchasing this, please email me at daniel.kupka@frontpagedata.com. Happy to give you a tour and provide additional details.

Thanks for your time,
Daniel

Should look at posting this on AcquireMe.com – It’s the perfect platform for this.

Toby

2 Likes