Rive - interactive animations for Bubble!

Hi all, we just released a Rive plugin for Bubble!

Rive allows you to build and ship interactive animations to the web, products, and games. We have an online collaborative editor with design, rigging, and animation tools. You can easily make animations interactive with our visual State Machine and add them to your Bubble app. Check out this playground, which should give you a sense of what’s possible. Also, check out our Community for a bunch of open-source animations to experiment with.

Check out this video for more on Rive. Announcing the new Rive - YouTube

We’re fairly new to Bubble and we’d love your feedback!

Guido

9 Likes

@guidorosso welcome to the community!

Bookmarked! Awesome stuff! :grinning:

1 Like

Great work - nice comprehensive plugin that will prove to be very useful.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks both! We’re excited to see what the Bubble community creates with it!

Really cool stuff! Unfortunatly it’s not so easy to make it work. A quick videotutorial would help a bunch :slight_smile:
Or maybe is just me who cannot make it work for some reason.

1 Like

This is phenomenal!!!

1 Like

@guidorosso can you show me how to use the plugin? How can I link a .rive file into my Bubble canvas.

@desarrollodapps

1. Download a file from their community to your computer, e.g. from here: Delivery by JcToon - made with Rive
  2. Go to the Data tab in your bubble app and upload the file there.
  3. Once the file is uploaded, right click on the file name, copy the link to the file and paste it as a source link for the animation.

Bonjour. Je copie bien le lien : exemple : https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1658145196799x295095137576361100/1908-3837-delivery.riv dans Source de l’animation.
Mais ça ne marche toujours pas.
Auriez-vous d’autres suggestions ? Merci

Hi - I’m checking to see if this plug-in is still supported, as my designer wants to implement some new elements from Rive.

FYI… the poster of this topic hasn’t been seen in the forum for over 2 years, so that might tell you something.