Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Row Layout inside Repeating Group

Hello I am trying to list users in a repeating group, with each cell of the repeating group containing a row and inside the row a user icon and a user name. I want the icon and username not to break line as in below screenshot.

I played around with this but without success. All I managed to do is increased min witdh of RG column to 200 and I get this:

And now the items are too far appart.

What I want is all users following each other like a little train, go to the next line ig the width of the page is too narrow but never break icon from name.

RG Layout:

RG Appearance:

User group layout:

Hi @umiumansa,

Change your Groop User - Min width to value bigger than sum of min width of icon and the text element inside. Including padding and margines inside group.
I think this should solve your problem.

I don’t love the controls of the RG. I normally put everything in a group and control it from there. Like this:

3 Likes

Thanks for this but I don’t understand how the RG min value you propose would work. It just squishes everything.

Just realized the RG needs to be set to wrapped horizontally.

Would this work for you?

demo: https://nocode-to-knowcode.bubbleapps.io/version-test/rg-group
editor: Nocode-to-knowcode | Bubble Editor

3 Likes

Nice work Rico!

3 Likes

Looks like it! I will try and get back.

I dont get this, when I set the group in the repeating group to a row, and have my text as 0 min width, the text basically minimizes to the point its invisible.