Saving custom states together as a data thing? Capturing pressed button saved states (recurring days example)

Hiya!

I’m building a module where users save recurring events. They will select multiple days of the week, which then sets the state of those buttons to pressed. I’d like to save which recurring dates have been selected as a thing in my database.

I’ve tried to set the parent group’s custom state as a list of text, but it doesn’t look like there’s a workflow action that can append or remove to a state list, rather, I can only set the state with a single value.

Is there a more simple way to do this that I’m not seeing?

Here’s an image of the data I’m trying to save, in case it didn’t make sense in text.

Hi there, @dpappo… if I understand your post correctly, you are right about not being able to append or remove items from a custom state list. What you can do is set the custom state’s value to its current value (literally select the associated page/element and the custom state) and then use the :plus item or :minus item operators to add or remove items from the list. Make sense?

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

Perfect! Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.