Schedule Twilio SMS with Zapier at user defined times

Thanks, Yeah I’m still playing with it. I can’t seem to get the Zapier one to work. Its trying to go through because it sends me emails at midnight saying that it attempted but the workflow won’t run because the conditions are not met. I don’t know if I have it set up properly. I don’t know how you would set it to delay until the conditions are met.

For Zapier:
For the API endpoint - I have the following condition. ‘Only when: Current Date/time, extract hour is current user’s message hour and current date/time, extract minute is current user’s message minute’. Then for the action, I have the Twilio API text message.

For Bubble Recurring Event:
I also tried testing Bubble’s scheduling. But I can’t seem to get that to work either.
I created a recurring event (RE), I set it to a type of thing, say User…
I also put in the same condition as above, ‘Only when: Current date/time…’
Then for the action, again, I put in the Twilio API text (TW). First I had put the ‘Set recurring event’ (SRE) action, before the Twilio API action in the workflow…but then I thought maybe that’s what’s wrong, so I switched it to after the Twilio API text. Neither way is working.

So, (RE = TW —> SRE) or (RE = SRE ----> TW)
But neither work. When I check the Scheduling tab under ‘Logs’ nothing shows up at all.
I had also set the start date to the either the current day or the next day (depending on what time I set for the test)

I also noticed that when I set the type of thing in the Recurring Event to User, the ‘Set recurring event action’ type of thing shows up as ‘Current User’ and if I choose a different type of thing say ‘AAAAA’, then the ‘Set Recurring event action’ gives me ‘Current Workflow AAAAA’ as the option for the type of thing. I don’t know if that’s correct.

I used this post as a reference - [New Feature] Recurring workflows - it has pictures if anyone needs the visual