ScheduleMe - Powerful Scheduling and Calendar Template

Thanks @NetoCamarano

The main reason why the date may still be available is that the available time slots are not generated until after the date is selected. In some instances, a User can set a datafield to represent a total number of bookings for a specific day. This could be used to ensure once all available bookings are made, then the datafield will help to construct a dynamic expression to evaluate if all bookings have been made or not.

The template is supposed to have this feature and a fail safe that if there are no available slots after the date had already been selected the message to the user indicates as such and to choose a new date with a back arrow to click to navigate to the calendar date selection portion of the booking flow.

You would need to alter data structure a bit to incorporate the total persons per timeslot, this would be similar to concept above regarding a datafield to indicate total number of bookings for a day.

Hey @boston85719 - is there a way to embed a specific users event cal on a page? Iā€™ve had it working where we send the user to that page directly but now I want to host a specific cal as part of a wider page. Cheers.

EDIT: Iā€™ve actually found the spot where youā€™re pulling data from the URL - am I right in thinking that if I change "get data from URL - item 2 / 3 to the hard coded items I want, this should display it correctly?

Hi @alastair1

You could definitely set things up to embed a specific user event cal to a page. Iā€™d recommend checking out the Bubble feature of Page Content Type and some tutorials on ā€˜how to send data to a pageā€™.

Not sure which area specifically you are referring to, but in my apps I often use the URL to store valuesā€¦it is the same thing Bubble does for the Page Content Type.

@boston85719

Hello, Iā€™m curious if this app has the ability for teams to use the same event scheduling.

For example:

Event 1 has 4 team members attached to it.

Each team member has a 10am time slot.

The 10am time slot could be filled by 4 separate people. On the customer side they are just booking a 10am time slot as long as one of the four team members has availability.

Then the event would be assigned based on round robin.

This is a current feature of Calendly.

Awaiting your reply before purchase.

Thank you!

The template does not have this feature, although the feature could be added as a customization to the template.

If you are interested in a customization, please reach out via a private message to discuss the details of the custom feature request.

Hello, I saw that the theme is built as a saas, I would like to know if there are plans with different levels?

Hi. Thanks for reaching out for more information. The template is as is, but can be customized to fit your use case needs. There is one plan level in the template as it is built, which is a free plan. The template does not include any payment features.

does the model already come with multi-tenant in the database? is there a client access and a different access for the administrator? or i need to edit

Multi-tenant. Yes, client access and administrator (check out the demo it has demo login for both).

Do you already have an automatic login system?

Blue Button in top right says demo user login

Let me see if I got it. The system is multi-tenant and has automatic login, correct? so the only customization in saas i need to do is add a payment system? I donā€™t need any more changes to the database, right?

Multiple users can sign up to the app

Users will login using password and username

Iā€™m not sure what other customizations you may need for your use case, but you are correct the payment system is not built into the template

I donā€™t know what your use case is so I can not comment on everything you may need to do to get it ready for your use case

I want to create a saas like calendly

1 Like

@boston85719 , would you be available to discuss your integration service? Kindly let me know.

1 Like

Hello @boston85719

This looks like a great template! Iā€™m wondering if it will work for a few of our scenario(s)ā€¦

Scenario 1:
Letā€™s say client1 needs to schedule an event with us, and we have two resources available. They can schedule the event, which will use only one resource.

Client 2 needs to also schedule an event at the same time, which they are able to do because we still have a resource available.

Client 3 wants to schedule an event at the same time, but canā€™t, just like the normal use case.

Scenario 2:
Letā€™s say an event typically takes one hour, but occasionally it will take three hours. Is it possible for a client to select, in this case, three consecutive meetings if a resource is availableā€¦or dynamically select the event duration?

Thanks!
George

Hi @gnelson

The template is not built for those use cases, but it can be customized to fit any scheduling use case, the ones you presented included.

1 Like

Right. I knew it wouldnā€™t be ā€œout of the boxā€ but good to know those scenarios are possible. I bought it yesterday. Looking forward to building this. Thank you!

Hello @boston85719,

Just installed this template and it shows six issues. Should I just fix these as directed, or has something gone wrong on my end that has caused these issues?

Thanks,
George

Hi @gnelson

I do not know as I do not know what the 6 issues are. My first assumption would be to suggest fixing them. Alternatively, I would suggest sharing what the issues are so I may have more information to provide a better approach if necessary.

Thank you for your purchase.

Youā€™ll want to put it together in such a way as to add a data field to the event type to signal how many can be scheduled at the same time.

1 Like