Script in body at page level

Is it possible to add a script in the body at the page level, the same way that you can add it at the app level? Does it work the same way if you put in the header script at the page level and then the body script in the HTML element?

I put some script in the page for the RichTextControl demo, seemed to work fine you can see that demo here;

On the page context editor:

Update - I did notice that by breaking up part of the HTML into the header and part in an HTML element on the page it worked as I was hoping for.

For clarification guys, I knew you could do script in the header for the page level, but it looks like there is no similar option for script in the body (whereas you can do this at the App level currently on Bubble).

4 Likes

Hey @uproute. I’m aware this is a very old post but I’m running into the same issue and can’t find a solution.

I’m trying to embed a snipped from another app into the body of a page. When I add it into the HTML element, I can see the third party app running well in the editor but not on the preview (and therefore not on the live page, as far as I understand).
Would you share details please how you’ve solved it? I think I don’t quite understand what you mean with “breaking up part of the HTML into the header and part in an HTML element on the page”.
Thank you!