We are in need of a skilled Bubble.io developer to create the backend and database for a freelance marketplace, similar to Fiverr. Our goal is to launch an MVP quickly to meet the demands of our growing waitlist, which already has 350+ sign-ups.
Database Design: We need a comprehensive database -
structure built from scratch.
- User Management: Implement user profiles with the ability to distinguish between freelancers and standard users.
- Profile Pages: Create user profile pages with options for editing, deleting, and making changes as needed.
- Gig Management: Develop a system for freelancers to create, edit, delete, and manage their gig listings.
- Category and Subcategory Pages: Design and implement category and subcategory pages for efficient navigation.
- Search Functionality: Create a search page with robust filtering options for users to find relevant gigs.
- Messaging System: Develop a messaging system that facilitates communication between buyers and freelancers.
We’re not adding a payment wall anywhere yet, we’re purely looking to grow the database the upcoming months/year. - but the ability to make a payment wall in the future is a must. (duhh).
- Has basic knowledge about the GPDR.
- Professionalism but also easy-to-work-with.
- Experience with Bubble.io and a portfolio of previous Bubble.io projects.
- Strong database design and development skills.
- Ability to create sleek, responsive, and professional user interfaces.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality work and meeting project deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are confident in your ability to tackle this project and are available in the short term, please send a private message with your qualifications, hourly rate (or a fixed rate) and relevant work examples.