Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Seeking Help with Bubble.io and OpenAI Integration

Seeking Help with Bubble.io and OpenAI Integration

I am currently working on a project using Bubble.io and the OpenAI GPT-3.5 Turbo API, and I’m in need of some guidance and assistance. As a member of this vibrant community, I believe your expertise could be incredibly valuable in helping me achieve my goals.

Project Overview: I am developing an AI-based contract drafting web application using Bubble.io, and I’ve integrated the OpenAI GPT-3.5 Turbo API into the application. My primary challenge is in collecting and structuring user input from different data types within Bubble.io and using this input effectively to construct prompts for the OpenAI API.

Specific Help Needed:

1. Data Collection: I need assistance with collecting user input for party information and contract types and storing them effectively in my Bubble database.
  2. Constructing Prompts: I would appreciate guidance on how to dynamically construct prompts for the OpenAI API using the collected user input and ensuring the format is compatible with the API.
  3. Workflow Integration: Any insights into how to seamlessly integrate the OpenAI API into my Bubble.io workflow for generating contract text would be greatly appreciated.

Why Your Help Matters: I believe that by harnessing the collective knowledge of this community, I can overcome these challenges and create a robust contract drafting application that can benefit many users.

How You Can Help: If you have experience with Bubble.io and API integrations or if you’ve tackled a similar project, your advice, suggestions, or even code examples would be immensely valuable. I’m open to any form of discussion.

Please feel free to respond to this email or connect with me through the Bubble.io community forum. I’m eager to collaborate and learn from the expertise within this community.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. Your contributions will not only help me but also contribute to the growth and knowledge sharing within the Bubble.io community.

Warm regards
Onkar Rana

You should ask specific questions if you need answers here

The answers to all of these can be found here: Academy | Bubble

Or through the manual: https://manual.bubble.io/