Seeking Senior no code developer

I’m seeking someone to build an App with AI functionality

I am interested in developing an animation editor app with AI capabilities. In this case, it will require the use of a third party to connect to an external service.

I am looking for someone with a few years in app development, who is excellent with flows & can create the app based on the features I need.

Please send me a message with your experience, rate & portfolio. I am looking to fill this role quickly.

Hi. Let me know if I can help - experienced Bubble developer with OpenAI/ChatGPT integration skills, and 20+ years enterprise-scale, award winning senior software experience away from this world.

I’m not allowed to link here, but Google me if you’re still looking.

James
AppEDGE

Greetings,

My name is Sergio and I’m a Senior Bubble Developer with 6+ years experience and 30+ projects successfully completed. I’m a full-stack no-code developer (front and backend) with a wealth of experience using multiple no-code tools.

I’m also very experienced in the AI space, and also 3rd Party APIs.

Here are some examples of my work:

See more examples in the “Portfolio” section here: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01baf9828e71f7af44

I am ready to go and start ASAP. Would love to discuss any finer details via messaging or video call, whichever you prefer.

sergiogongorajr@gmail.com - send me an email here and we can set something up.

Cheers,

Sergio

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.