Hi everyone just trying to wrap my head around how I might be able to make this work.
- I have a data type called devices. These refer to routers.
- There’s a field called “status” which is either “online” or “offline”
- I have a endpoint that says “run an API workflow on a list of things”, where the list of things are all devices, and the API workflow it runs makes a GET call to a router management system, returns “online” or “offline” for each device, and updates the “status” field on the device record.
- I use Integromat to run that API endpoint every 5 minutes
- This all works fine so far. However what I’m trying to accomplish is a workflow that says “if device status changes from online to offline, send an email” Or “if device status changes from offline to online, send an email” as well as several others that I might want to set up.
Would I create some sort of global workflow that is watching for this field to change? Or how would I do that?