Senior Bubble Developer with Traditional dev skills || Full-time Job

Hey there Fellows!

As we expand our team, we are looking for a Senior Bubble Developer with traditional development skills (Front-end/Back-end or Full-stack).

I am also a recent addition to the team, having joined three months ago. We are receiving a lot of feedback from our customers, so we need more power to be responsive.

I am looking for someone who can take on some of my responsibilities and is more skilled than I am.

My portfolio: https://eugenewest.com/ . Can you beat it up? :joy:

Requirements:

• 3+ years of experience
  • Proficiency in JavaScript (Knowledge of Python is a plus)
  • HTML, CSS
  • Familiar with Xano, Node.js, and AWS services (especially Lambda )
  • Experience with REST-based interfaces.
  • Experience in plugin building
  • Experience with third-party integrations
  • Strong problem-solving skills
  • Excellent communication skills (Conversational/Fluent English)

You will be asked to pass a technical and personality interview. I am responsible for the technical interview, so be ready to share your portfolio, apps, side/hobby projects, GitHub repositories, CodeSandbox, CodePen, GeeksforGeeks statistics, or similar platforms.

Here is a brief overview of us and the role (I will share more detailed information in PM):

We are a rapidly growing startup, approaching our Series A round, building complex operating systems for Construction companies; who are building the world’s most ambitious projects in the UAE and Saudi.

The role is full-time, not for Agencies, a side hustle, or part-time. We are very selective on culture fit, so please only reach out if you are keen on becoming part of a team; and growing with the company. If you are a freelancer and are looking for financial security, it’s probably not the right motivator. Serious candidates will be considers for Employee Share options, but you will need to prove yourself.

*Please PM me with all related links and a short cover message (no need to write a poem). *
Feel free to follow up with further questions.

Please don’t use ChatGPT; I will filter out each application.

1 Like

Hello @Eugene_West
I would like to work with you on your requirement.
Lets connect and discuss in detail:
Mail: Himanshu@infowindtech.in