Server-side check to prevent page downloading

As much as I appreciate your answer, it is complicating the way of doing a security check, plus it does start pulling the data from the server.

THAT said, interestingly I think I got the server-side running by just using Logged in/Logged out as a starting point instead of Page is Loaded. As seen on the screenshot. Zero delay in my case.

Why it is cool - you can use it to direct the page to custom “slug-is-free” in case a logged in user considers it for registration.

What data? You should have privacy rules configured that stop this ever being a risk…

I’m not going to lie, you enlightened me - of course, Privacy Settings defined by User’s Data field “Pubic, yes/no”, also pulls off any chance of data served.

Well, anyhow, I ended up with a nice Privacy Data AND Server Side redirect!
Thank you for the reply, George, and the author of this thread.

Just bear in mind that privacy rules don’t just stop that… even if you have no pages on your Bubble app, if there is data unprotected by privacy rules, that’s still public…

Yes, I did check all fields separately. Ended up with 4 tables PLUS everyone-else at Public general info:

User’s own data - “This User is Current User” - Mostly visible, and Autobinded
Community Account - “Current User is empty and This User’s Public is no”- Only visible to Current users with Login session
Deactivated Account - “This User’s Active is no” - All disabled, but might want to get the display name still later
All else … All the basics visible for Public Account.

EDIT, IMPORTANT FIX:

User’s own data - “This User is Current User” - Mostly visible, and Autobinded
Community Account - “This User’s Public is no and Current User’s Active”- Only visible to Current Users with Login data session
Deactivated Account - “This User’s Active is no” - All disabled, but might want to get the display name still later
Public Account - “This User’s Active is yes and This User’s Public is yes” - Generally visible
All else … All the basics hidden for Public Account.

Current User is never empty (I believe) so this will always be false and you’ll never see this data with this privacy rule.

You might be right. I’m somewhat new to this rule, I kind of considered the Current User being a session created only on login, but I might be wrong.
Strangely the tests work, but I might have a error fixing Workflow set.

EDIT: Turning a few causes upside down should do it:
Community Account
“This User’s Public is no and Current User’s Active”
would show data to logged in accounts.