Setting up a nice clean slug for a page

Hello,

I am trying to create a nice clean slug for my pages but its not working I have watched the Tutorial from @Bubble and @gregjohnkeegan.
This what I am getting.

I also have my page content set to blog.

The page in your image doesn’t contain the slug.

Your URL should be mysite.com/mypage/myslug

So to access your blog post you need to go to the page that contains the blog post (from the image above that looks like it’s ‘test’) then add the unique slug.

So based on what I can see in your image you need to go to mysite.com/version-test/test/blog-slug to access the blog post.

That worked if I put it in the URL Manually, but if I hit the button next it shows the next blog post but it does not update the URL.

How do I get it do it automatically.

Also would really appreciate it if you could tell me how to do this with users.
I am working to create an application where I want the URL to be mysite.com/currentusersname

Hit what button? What’s the workflow on the button? If you’re navigating to a page and sending to data to it it should use the slug by default.

Also would really appreciate it if you could tell me how to do this with users.
I am working to create an application where I want the URL to be mysite.com/currentusersname

You can do the same with Users as you can with any other datatype, just set the page content type to User.

But, as far as I know, there’s no way to have a specific User path directly after the domain name without the page name first - so you have to use mysite.com/mypage/myuser

There may be some workaround to be able to do that - I know the question comes up fairly regularly in the forum, so search for some other posts to see if anyone else has found a way to do it.

on the page I am displaying all the blog posts in a repeating groupe, where I have 3 button , one is to create a new blog post which shows a pop up where you enter the title, and the body and the image of the blog post that is where I am creating the new blog post and setting the slug.

I also a button that shows the next blog post and another button that shows the previous blog post.