šŸ Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @enbitious,
Thanks for reaching out!

Weā€™ve been looking into your question with our team, and it seems that the settings in the Apple console, like the redirect URL, should match for both the web and wrapped apps.

To help us better understand the situation, would you mind sharing a quick video recording? Just walk us through the steps youā€™re taking in the Apple console, so we can get a clearer picture of what youā€™re seeing. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Did you happen to get a response? I donā€™t have a published app in the store yet, Iā€™m also seeing the same page when I go to update the configuration.

I figured it out, basically the page I was on was not the right page (I forgot how I got to that page), but if you follow the documentation step by step you will figure it out.

1 Like

Thank you @enbitious very helpful! Itā€™s working now for me.

Hi guys, Iā€™ve just purchased the plugin and set it up very easily.

Everything was working just fine until I updated one of my testing devices to OS 17, suddenly it all stopped functioning. Nothing really happens when I click on the button to sign up. Any ideas to why this is happening? It was the app store connect review team who have raised my attention to this in the first place.

This is hindering my approval process at the momentā€¦

Hi @ali.adel,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have tested the demo page for the plugin on an iPhone 13 Pro Max on iOS version 17.0.3, and we could successfully log in with the Apple ID account. Could you please test our demo page on the testing phone where the issue was present and tell us if it has the same effect?

Additionally, could you please share with us the workflow settings, the element settings, and the make and model, as well as the version number of your testing device?

Wishing you a great Monday :hugs::iphone:

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport ,
i have the same issues as @ali.adel , the plugin actually doesnt work for ios version 17.1.1 and higher, i had my app refused too from the apple team. This is their message:

Blockquote
We discovered one or more bugs in your app. Specifically, Sign in with Apple button was unresponsive. Please review the details below and complete the next steps.

Review device details:

• Device type: iPad and iPhone
  • OS version: iOS 17.1.1

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device to reproduce the issues, then revise and submit your app for review. If at first youā€™re unable to reproduce the issue, try the following:

Any Help would be appreciated :smiley:

Hello @abderaouf.bouklab and @ali.adel,

Iā€™ve updated my phone to the latest iOS version 17.1.1 and tested our demo page. I pressed the button to log in with Apple ID and was able to do so successfully without any issues.

Could you both please access our demo page and attempt to sign in? Let us know if you still encounter the problem. Additionally, it would be helpful to know which browser you are using to access your page and the demo page :pray:

Looking forward to your responses :hugs:

Hi again guys,

Thanks for the update! Using your demo page is certainly helping me get to the root cause of the issue. Iā€™ve tried signing in on both the wrapped app and browsers (Chrome & Safari) using iOS 17.1.1.

Surprisingly, the issue seems to happen only within my wrapped app. My set-up and your demo page seem to be working smoothly on browsers.

I still havenā€™t reached a final conclusion on what exactly is causing the issue in my wrapped app, but Iā€™ll certainly keep you posted!

Your continued help is appreciated.

Incidentally, @abderaouf.bouklab what service did you use to wrap your app? I think this might help us both get to the root cause.

Hello @ali.adel and @abderaouf.bouklab,

I understand that you are experiencing issues with our plugin when your application is wrapped with a third-party wrapper. Please note that our plugins were primarily designed for compatibility with web apps, and we cannot guarantee seamless performance within third-party wrapper solutions :frowning_face:

If your application functions as expected when accessed through a web browser, it is likely that the issue stems from the wrapping software or the way it interacts with web content.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding. If you have any other questions or need assistance with other aspects of your application, please feel free to reach out to us.

Wishing you a great day ahead! :hugs:

Hi @levon
what should i do in this case.
user already exist, and he signed up before with the same email as apple ID.
and obviously there is another password with this email.
Looking forward to any response

Hi @andrewmerkulov,

Thank you for getting in touch! We appreciate your feedback and understand your concern.

If the user already exists, simply proceed with a regular login; thereā€™s no need to modify or remove any data. However, if the user is signing up for the first time, they can use the Apple ID login option. We have provided an example of this on the pluginā€™s demo page. Allow me to share a screenshot to illustrate this.

If you encounter any further issues or have more questions about our plugins, please donā€™t hesitate to contact us either via email at support@zeorqode.com or here on the forums.

We hope this suggestion proves helpful, and we wish you a great day!

Hi all. Is anyone having problems getting this plugin to work in native apps?

@ZeroqodeSupport The plugin does not work in native apps on some iOS devices. Sign in with Apple form wonā€™t open.

Hi @wwweb2401,

Thank you for using our plugin.

To better assist you with the issue could you please let us know which wrapper service youā€™re using?

In case you have used the Air Native service, we recommend revisiting the plugin setup guide to ensure everything is configured correctly.

Itā€™s important to note that our plugins are primarily designed for web applications, and while we strive for broad compatibility, we canā€™t guarantee full functionality with all third-party wrappers due to the varying libraries they use and the conflicts that might appear.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Iā€™m using the BDK shell service. But this does not matter, because the plugin works on some iOS devices, but not on others.
Youā€™ve more than tripled the price of a plugin and claim itā€™s only for the web? Donā€™t you think that for this price it should work on all racks and in native applications too?

Hi @wwweb2401,

Thank you for getting back to us, and sorry for the delayed reply over the weekend.

I understand your concerns about the price, the more budget friendly option to see if the plugin suits your needs is subscribing to it, if you use it for a few days it will cost you a few cents, based on the pro rate basis (Monthly Rate/31 days).

Please note that our plugins are primarily designed for web applications, and we cannot guarantee they will function properly in the native apps built by third-party wrappers due to different libraries used and conflicts that might appear.

Apologies for that. This particular solution (BDK) is different from the one provided by Zeroqode

If you have other product-related questions, please let us know. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport
The plugin does not work in the Safari browser on device types: iPhone, OS version: iOS 17.1.1.

Hello @wwweb2401, :wave:

Thank you for your message. Weā€™ve conducted tests on an iPhone 13 Pro Max running iOS 17.1.2 with the Safari browser, and the plugin is functioning correctly in this environment. It could be an issue specific to the iOS 17.1.1 version or the particular iPhone model youā€™re using.

Could you please try updating to the latest version of iOS and clearing your Safari cache to see if that resolves the issue? If the problem persists, weā€™ll investigate further to ensure compatibility across all devices and OS versions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

There are users who have OS version: iOS 17.1.1.
They will not specifically update the OS version to use the plugin. Users are unaware that they need to update their OS version.
I know of problems only in the OS version: iOS 17.1.1.