🍏 Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

If you submit an app to App Store and it has user authentication Apple Review Team will require Apple Signing to be implemented as one of the sign in options. So this plugin is a must have if you want to publish your app on App Store.

Moreover Sign in with Apple makes it easy for users to sign in to your apps and websites using their Apple ID. Instead of filling out forms, verifying email addresses, and choosing new passwords, they can use Sign in with Apple to set up an account and start using your app right away.

AppleSignIn

Prerequisites
You must have a developer account with Apple to interact with the plugin. Create you development account at: Getting Started - Sign in with Apple - Apple Developer

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Sign In with Apple Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

10 Likes

Looks cool at first glance, have a demo page and editor?

Totally forgot to include the link, sorry

2 Likes

hi, i’m testing the demo…on an iphone it doesn’t give the option to use an anonymous email…but on the desktop it does? I think that option should always be available?

Hello @_Scott,

The option to choose the anonymous or real email can be selected only once per Apple account. If you already signed up from the desktop you will not see this option on the phone. At the same time, this option is available on the phone.

Best Regards,
Alex

I think I understand. Are you saying that If I sign in on mobile then it will be into the same Bubble account? (Or will it create a second account?)

It will be the same Bubble account.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

demo did not provide a login in state first time sign up i used. I had to login agin to get to the “my account page”

1 Like

Hello, @lucas.ar.

Can you please give more details like device, version, browser, screenshots. The step-by-step flow of reproducing your case will be much appreciated :pray:

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

sure, iphone SE (first version) on ios 13.4, safari, cannot reproduce since i’ve registered now

@lucas.ar,

Apologies for the delayed reply :pray:

Can you please go to your Security settings and delete the user, connected with the app (which is using this plugin)?

Once you do this, please try to authorize once again, with the enabled debugger
(?debug_mode=true - paste this to the end of the URL). Plus, would you kindly do a Loom record of this? It will help us to investigate the issue you’ve faced by viewing the process flow/errors in the debugger.

Thank you for understanding :pray:
Regards,

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport, is there a way to catch the error from the plugin? I keep running into an error, but have no visibility on Apple’s end ("…code=400&message=Plugin%20action%20Apple%20SignIn%…"). All configurations in apple are correct. Thanks!

Hello, @pasquale. Thanks for reaching out.

It is. For example, if you’re trying to catch the error while you’re on the app page, where the plugin is used, - use the debugger seep-by-step/investigate mode. But, I’m afraid, it is not possible to catch the error via debugger if you’re on the Apple redirect page or so.

To enable the debugger, add the ?debug_mode=true to the end of your app URL, just like this:

Besides, you can go to the browser’s console and check out the errors in the list, just like this:

I hope this suggestion will be useful for you :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport, my issue was resolved when I used the downloaded key in the backend workflow.

Also - the “remove params from URL” events are not working for both the Action step and plugin after the redirect. I’ve added you to the app - may I please have some assistance with this? I think it may be a plugin issue.
Question - are there better ways to log the use in from the backend? Our logs say the workflow is running, but all of the workflows that are triggered by a user being logged in are not running (ie removing the login screen). Thanks!

@PasqualeJS,

I have tested the “remove params from URL” action on our demo page - no issues are found. Can you please tell me what exact problems you have with this action? Like, what is not working when you’re triggering this action? If you have some errors/console screenshot - it will be helpful :pray:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/sign-in-with-apple-plugin#plugin-actions

Using this plugin? Not sure if there are any other ways. But you can be interested in some insights, provided in these threads:
http://forum.bubble.io/t/security-best-practices-tips/4779

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thanks for the additional resources. Unfortunately, still running into an issue. “Remove Params from URL” is not working. In your demo, the user is logged in after the page reloads to remove these params. I’ve tried every solution still not getting the same results. Any hints at what I could be doing wrong?

@PasqualeJS,

Okay, got it. Thanks a lot for the details. I hope you don’t mind if we continue our conversation in this thread:

We will investigate the case you’re facing and let you know the results shortly. Thank you for your patience :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport aim to use your plugin I need to have Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file. How can I get it ? Do I need Mac? Am I right that I cannot skip it ?

Hello, dear @vovahumnytskiy

Please find our response to your request in this thread on the Zeroqode Forum: Apple Program for Sign in with Apple plugin - Plugins - Zeroqode Forum

In case of any additional information is required, please be free to contact us.
Regards,
Support Team

How can I create my own sign in with apple. Like without getting the plugin. I saw some stuff on there website but it was confusing. Could you tell me a bit more about it.