šŸ Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Thanks for your support.

Iā€™ve just added what you suggested. (see screenshot)

I have literally no idea why the server logs are not working.

In desktop the sign in leads to Sign in with Apple ID

On preview in the app the button sign in with apple seems not clickable

@haddad.anthony26

We kindly ask you to add these links to the list of Returns URLs (additionally to alredy added links):
https://blissapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test/api/1.1/wf/applesignin/initialize,
https://blissapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test/api/1.1/wf/applesignin,
https://blissapp.bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/wf/applesignin

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Zeroqode Support Team

Done! Thank you so much for the support!

1 Like

Now after clicking on sign in in preview I get {ā€œstatusCodeā€:404,ā€œbodyā€:{ā€œstatusā€:ā€œNOT_FOUNDā€,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œWorkflow applesignin not in initialization modeā€}}

Hi

Can I set up sign in button as other language except for English?

Hello, @hyunki.jin01
Thanks for the question.

Please note that the text on the button cannot be changed. This button is a plugin element, which means it cannot be modified.
The design and color are strictly regulated by the Apple Platform because, in case of publishing your application on the Apple Store, it will be rejected due to these changes.

Hope it will be convenient for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hi @zerocodesupport

Do you have any update regarding my issue.

Here are my urls on apple dev for reminder,

Would be amazing to get a fix when you can.

Thank you,

Hi @zerocodesupport,

Did you have time to check on my issue in order to solve it?

Iā€™m looking to launch this feature asap and really donā€™t understand why it doesnā€™t work even tho I followed the documentation very precisely.

Thank you for your support

Hello, @haddad.anthony26

Please note that even after following step-by-step guidance, some glitches could occur, unfortunately :pray:
Thus, we are really interested in helping you with configuring this plugin.

In order to initialize the plugin from the beginning of your application, we need to see your key ( which was generated in the Apple Console and received through the text document) in its original form.

Please share the document (in DM) with the original key and we will update it ourselves. After it, we will initialize the plugin once again.

We are looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for your reply. Iā€™ve just sent it over.

Hello, @haddad.anthony26
Thanks for the provided key.

Please note that the main issue was related to the key. It was not copied correctly, and once we added it in the key field, the sign-in process was successful.
Now, your users will be able to finish the process.

We kindly ask you to test it and let us know about the result.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you very much for the support!

The current configuration is sending to test-version, to make it lead to the version live. Do I have to change all the reference from test to live (ie: apple dev, backend workflow and button) ?

Unfortunately the sign in button is not clickable on mobile device.
Do you have any idea why this can occur?

I understand we are only requesting email from the user, is it possible to get the name of the user from the user apple account with some kind of request?

Thank you!

@haddad.anthony26

Please find below our responses to the questions below:

Here are 2 options:

1. You can use the same construction as we are using in our Demo Page

With these settings, the plugin will automatically understand the version of your application.
  2. You need to add the same Redirect URLs for the version live (for the button, Backend Workflow, and Apple Console).

This could be related to the responsive design of your page. Please check your responsive settings and make sure that the elements on the page do not overlap each other.

Yes, you can record not only the email but the name of the user:

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for the reply.

How exactly do I need to update the app console to do this?

Iā€™ve added my 2 new redirects version-liveā€¦ initialize and signin, as well as the ā€œApp-Versionā€ instead of version-test in the button and backend workflow but it doesnā€™t work, leading to invalid request url from apple.

Iā€™ve also tried to delete the version-test redirect url from the apple console but doesn"t work too.

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2022-06-13 aĢ€ 17.51.48

Really appreciate your support.

Hello, @haddad.anthony26
Thanks for the question.

Please note that you donā€™t need to remove all these links from your Apple console. They should be added there too since without them ā€œApp-versionā€ will not work on your side.
Thus, you need to include all these links for both app versions.

In order to use the link for the live version of your application, you donā€™t need to use ā€œversion-liveā€ parameter, but should just remove ā€œversion-testā€ from the entire link:
https://blissapp.bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/wf/applesignin

So, please recreate the identical links, only removing the version-test from them.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @zerocodesupport,

Thank you for your support.

Do you know how to fasten the redirect instead of redirecting to the sign in page then go to an other page?

Thank you

This problem make signing with apple on single page application a really slow user experience.

Hello, @haddad.anthony26
Thanks for the question.

Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid a slight delay in loading pages and redirects.
Your application should redirect you to the Apple sign-in page, and then your data is processed for further login into your application. This process can take some time due to the data processing.

Please allow us to point out that the time of loading is only a few seconds, which does not greatly affect the performance of the application and the waiting time.
In case your application loads data longer, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @zerocodesupport,

The sign in button from the plugin is working well on desktop but not on mobile. blisscoach.app/app

Youā€™re still collaborator to my app, could you check what is the issue and tell me how to fix this?

Thank you,