Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

๐Ÿ Sign in with Apple - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi, the last steps on the documentation (13.2 and 3) are not coming up as options

Hello, @sophie1
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to mention, that the most probable reason for this - incorrect custom state for the page.
Note, that firstly you should create a Custom State for the page:

After it, please check if you have created the condition for the mentioned event:

Please try it and let us know about the result :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

followed and still canโ€™t get signup_with_apple as an option

Hello, @sophie1
Thanks for the link to your app.

We have checked your application (by adding just small details) and all is configured correctly.
Please allow me to mention that you donโ€™t need obligatory to set the โ€œsignup_with_apple as an optionโ€. In case you created the correct state for the page (as in your case), you donโ€™t need to set similar states for each element.

So, as was mentioned, all is looking properly within your application.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey guys,

thanks so much for taking a look. I have corrected my errors with the naming and am now brought to the apple sign in page, however, once complete it keeps reverting to the 404 with this error code at the top

Hello, @sophie1

We have checked your application repeatedly and found out that both buttons โ€œSign in with Appleโ€ are hidden. Please note that according to the Apple policy, the button should be visible (only one button can be visible on the page), because, without this condition, Apple will not proceed with your request.

Also, please make sure that the redirect URL is processed on the live version, but not version - test:

Thus, please enter the URL both for the live and test version in your Apple Developer console.

Please check these steps and let us know about the result.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like