Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Single Page App

Hi;
I am a newbie and want to learn.
I’m practicing to build a single page test app; but, I created the first group with elements which is the first screen a user sees; the user can choose to login or create an account. The problem I am having is that, I am not able to stack the three groups screens on top of each other for a single page.
The next group always falls below the responsive work area.
See screen shot.

Please help

1 Like

Not sure if this is the “correct” way to do it, but in this instance I would place the group below your first in a Column layout and use the “Collapse when hidden” checkbox. That usually handles conditional visibility the way I like it to.

1 Like

I tried the “Collapse when hidden” and first group with elements gave way for the one below to take the space. So that’s how to stack group on a single page? Thanks

1 Like

Yup. Collapse when hidden is the key. It will look like one page and be very fast. :blush:

2 Likes

Are you using the new responsive engine?

1 Like

Yes; but I’m new like a “new born baby” to bubble; hoping to master it to earn a living from it. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Best of luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.