Slidable menu design

Hi,

How can I make this design with the slidable menu plugin from bubble?

Or a more complex design with this plugin.

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

You can use a floating group and use custom states to open/close the floating group. Slideable menu plugin is limited when it comes to design.

nocodeassistant.com

1 Like

slideable menu plugin is not the best. There are various ways to create your own. Do you need it to have a scroll bar is a big question, as that will dictate which of the options is the best as each as pros and cons in terms of limitations on design and UX.

I know it is not the best option, but when I want to add an option to the menu, it is easier with this menu.

The problem with a floating group is that you can scroll (with slideable menu you cannot), and when you click outside the floating group, it does not dissapear.

What scroll bar?

The one that you may or may not need. From your screen shot, there is no scroll bar, so I assume you do not need one. This means that a floating group is not something you would need if you want to be β€˜no-code’ about it (this is because with some CSS and HTML you can put a scroll bar on a normal group)

These two things together should help you understand that what you want to do is not possible. If you want the design you need to build it yourself. If you want the ease of use, you have to use the plugin.

1 Like

Yes, I think IΒ΄m using the plugin, but I thought that with some CSS I would be able to add a button or other little details.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.