Something has happened to the forum

I joined Bubble one and a half years ago and it’s been a lovely way. No doubt about that. Bubble is my life now, it’s like a serious addiction. And I LOVE that! Bubble is amazing. This is thanks to the great team of Bubble AND the community. The forum is half the fun. So, thank you all for making the forum such a good place to be on and all the help you contribute.

But something has happened to the forum. The Bubble forum used to be a pleasant and an open-minded place. AND it still is BUT we are starting to LOSE that. I more often see unpleasant and pointless comments. Comments which make this forum losing its good moral. Comments consisting of personal attacks. Used to love being here on the forum, but this is a place I more and more feel like I want to avoid.

So, can’t we just stick to comments that actually gives something and keep the rest to ourselves? Can’t we just let Bubble and the whole concept of it be as open-minded and enjoyable? And keep the good tones up? Because that’s what we want, right?

4 Likes

The good news is moderators are faster to take action. Not always an easy situation. The winter was too long for too many people? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And that’s one another great thing about this community.

1 Like

@jaos.pcl Thanks for the feedback. A few bad eggs are a side effect of becoming a larger community but we don’t want to lose what makes this an awesome place to learn and share. Please flag any and all bad posts or DMs you see and we’ll take care of it.

4 Likes

Forgot to said, totally agreed! :slight_smile:

1 Like