Sorting table results based on Repeating Group sub-query on each cell(API queries)

so I have a problem were I need to be able to sort a table content, based on the results of a API query that occurs inside each table row.

I have 2 API calls , the first one gives me the user ID, the second one gives me the stats of each user by ID.
so I have built a Repeating group from the first query were I get all the user IDs, and then in each row I get the stats of each user, but I want to sort the table based on the stats of each user ( result of 2nd query)

anybody has any idea how to do it with bubble out of the box components?

Great question, though can’t help but would also like to know!

did you ever get this figured out? or a workaround