Spinning number animation on value update

Is it possible to add a spinning effect to a text element containing a number? Even if it requires a paid plugin.

Like this effect every time the number value on the text element updates:

spinning-number

I could make something like this:
MRg9Ddx5LR

If it’s not already available.

1 Like

That looks cool!

I have a number (text element) that updates every 2 seconds on the page. Would it be possible to have the effect of your 2nd image ao that every time the number updates on the page, the effect is triggered?

So if my number goes from 1,501 to 1,845, the animation applies on that number update.

Yep. But I got other projects right now so this will have to wait unless you want to hire me out.

And would it be possible to play around with the “acceleration” effect you can see on the GIF I shared?

Also I’d need the number to have 2 decimals and “,” for thousands, like 1,234,567.89

Anything is possible.

I would probably use a HTML element for this! I would take a look online at some free open source sites and see if you can find one you like! Then just create it in a HTML element within your app and pass the number data

Connect with me:

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion! Indeed, I’ve ended up adding some HTML+CSS+JS code, and now the effect looks quite cool, exactly what I needed. Thank you!