SQL Database Connector: parameterizing a list

Hello,

I have successfully connected the bubble app to my external SQL server. Also, I could parameterize a single variable, as is shown below, and call and send the parameter from within the workflow.

However, ideally, I would like to query the database for multiple ids instead of one id at a time. For example, I would like to do something like the below, which of course gives me an error. How can I parametrize and send a list of numbers instead of a single number at a time?

Thank you so much for your help!

Here’s a thread that should help:

For future SQL Database Connector questions, I’ve found searching the forum for “SQL” can return a lot of valuable information.

Thank you so much for pointing me to that thread. It solved half the problem. Now, I can send a list, and the call is successfully initialized too.

The remaining issue is how to get the results from DB. I was expecting to get an array with the same size as the input. But DB always returns back the result for the first id value, but nothing for the rest. Any idea how to proceed from here?

For example, I am getting result for 11, but nothing for 434 or 324.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Use your API call as the data source of a repeating group. All 3 rows should return.

1 Like