Strange alignment-behavior responsiveness

I’ve noticed a very strange behavior when I’m trying to set the alignment for the responsiveness. When I change the alignment for a certain element, it changes the alignment for another element as well. Have someone else noticed this?

After I change ONE of them:

I really can’t have them aligned differently.

Hi @jaos.pcl :slight_smile: I think this is due to elements overlapping. Are they above a shape, or are there groups which are overlapping on the page? If so, the responsive settings will adjust for both elements. If that’s not it, I’d be happy to take a look at the app if you can share a link!

Hi @fayewatson. That’s the problem, found the overlapping element. Thanks for your help! None of the groups that I tried to change where overlapping. It was another group. Should it really affect the others?

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile: Sometimes it doesn’t cause issues when all of the groups that are overlapping are the exact same height and width, but it usually does affect the others unfortunately. One workaround is to vertically stack groups (but that can be a bit tedious in the editor). I usually change the outside group elements to floating groups (set to float: nothing) which works as well!

1 Like

That’s a solution! Floating groups did the thing. Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.