Streamy autoplaying

Do anyone using de Streamy template achieved to auto play the next song in a favorites playlist?

I use the paid audio player, and turned on the option of autoplay the next song

have anyone solved this thing… its really annoying push the play icon each time a song ends

Thank You !

Hi, @jeronimosada!
Thanks for reaching out!

Here is the way of obtaining the autoplay the next song. In the workflow of the ''Icon play my album is clicked" make a new custom state (type text) for your List of Tracks with the value (as a sample): RepeatingGroup track List Album Detail’s List of Track’s track and then in the Dynamic Link field of the Audioplayer plugin settings choose this state.

Note: Make sure you enable the checkbox "enable the autoplay when you have a playlist " in the plugin element.

Hope this helps!
Zeroqode Team.

Thank you for your answer, i tried that before… that settings dont solve the situation, because with that instructions the plugin plays a playlist like a song, i mean… you cant start in any other song than the first one

are you aware of this? or im doing something wrong?

Thank you

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Thanks for your feedback and clarification! We’ll check this out and get back to you asap.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi, @jeronimosada!

We’re reaching out to notify you that we have added an action to play a song from the selected index to enable to play any other song that the first one. Please check the Live Demo page to test the plugin and investigate its functionality. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

I checked the LIVE DEMO, it looks to work fine

However i tried it in the streamy template and appeared this message:

after i close that window. if i click the play icon again, i can run any track from the playlist

i dont know if it is a problem with the plug in or the way i use it on the workflow.

any advice is very much appreciated

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Could you please share the exact steps after which the issue is occurring like what you press on (the last song in the list or any song from the list). Also, make sure that in the database under the number “6” you have a song not the other file.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Zeroqode Team.

1 begin in the landing page

open any album

select to play, in this case the second track

appears the notification

i close the warning window, the player is now on, and loaded in the page

now i can play any song from this or any other album, as long as i dont refresh the browser

This is the work flow to launch the plug in

This is the configuration of the plug in

hope i explained myself
thank you

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Thanks for additional information. Unfortunately, this use case is not reproducing on our side. To figure out better and help you, could you please please, add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list in Settings -> Collaboration so we could check the issue inside your application. Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it, it would be way easier for us to help you solve the issues.

Note: Don’t pay attention to the alert message regarding Professional Plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add as to your collaborator’s list.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

I just added support@zeroqode.com as collaborator

The name of my app is Cantors

im not shure what do you mean with the page name, but i work in the page:

and the preview is in :

Thank you very much

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Thank you for adding our e-mail to the collaboration list. So, after investigation, we have found that because of the multiple states the issue was occurring. Please, add a pause before the Play from Index AudioPlayer New in the workflow of the Play icon:

Also, please note that after our plugin has been updated, after the last song finishes playing, the first one starts playing automatically. Currently, the Song Name above the player doesn’t match according to the playing song. So, you need to make changes to match the playing Song name with the Song name above the player.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you this is amazing help.

Did you noticed the auto playing skips one song after finishing the track?

i mean, its playing track 1 and then 3 and then 5 and 7 and so

i know you dont know the songs but you can verify this by hearing them

something is skiping the immediate song

just wanna check if you noticed this and its not a plug in issue

Thank You

Hi, @jeronimosada!

No problem at all, you are always welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us check this out carefully because previously all the songs played properly one by one. Could you please clarify If you did any additional changes except those we proposed?

Best,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello, I have not made any changes except for the “pause” action you told me

Not even the name of the track adjustment.

I think… because the name of the track don’t change correctly it’s hard to notice you are skipping one song each time one track finishes and auto play another song. (To notice this you must know how the song goes) I imagine it’s a little harder if the songs are in Spanish like in my case

But you can compare the musical Intro to check this

Thank you for your great work zerocode team!!

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Hope you are doing well!

So, we have checked and indeed the songs are skipped. Currently, the plugin is under minor improving. In a short time, we will update it and deploy to Live, and then we will check your app once again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

@jeronimosada ,

We have updated the plugin and deployed to Live. Please install the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it another try.

Best, Zeroqode Team

Hi i have been waiting for the improving in the app.

it looks like the improvement you were talking about was deleting the option of " play song on load "

i did install the plugins lastest version, but the skipping problem stills there.

i hope you can help me

Thak you

Hi, @jeronimosada!

Thanks for reaching out with feedback!
Yes, that is right, we have removed “play song on load” because of the browser restrictions. As long as the issue is not reproducing on our side, please bear while we checking your app after you have reinstalled the plugin. Thanks.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Hi, @jeronimosada!

So, we have found the problem that caused with skipping one song each time. You have set an action Play next audio Autoplayer New that worked simultaneously with the condition set in the plugin - Enable autoplay Audio list

Just remove this action - Play next audio Autoplayer New and the condition When AutoPlayer new Ended and the song will play in
appropriate sequence.

Best,
Zeroqode Team

Thank you… you are the best!

im gonna finish the development and put it to work!

1 Like