Stripe Pricing Table doesn't correctly identify user location

So, I’ve been scratching my head for a couple of days around this and can’t seem to understand what’s going on.

I’m setting up the payments workflow for my app. Everything is pretty much set up, but the one thing I’m missing is being able to show multi-currency options to the user, depending on their location.

Now, from the Stripe documentation that I’ve read, this is possible since Stripe checks the user’s location and should, in theory, show them the right currency - in my case, I want € for Portuguese users and $RL for Brazilian users.

But I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve been testing with different proxies (even set up one on AWS to make sure I wasn’t missing anything), but Stripe only ever shows the currency in €.

I don’t know if anyone has had this issue before. I honestly don’t have any more ideas an what to do. If no solution is found, I’ll have to set up 2 different pricing tables, and that’s something I’d like to avoid.

Any idea is welcomed, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.