Stripe subscription based on dynamic amount different rental period and different product

Hi everybody,

I hope you’re doing well. I’d like to know if it’s possible to create a dynamic subscription payment via Bubble?

i.e: I propose different models of cars on my website, each car has its own rental price. The rental price of each cars depends on the rental period (1 month / 3 months / 6 months or 12 months).

Is it possible to set a subscription plan based on this “dynamic” pricing and dynamic period? Because, I can’t predict either the subscription period or the model of car that the customer will choose. While all my bills are based on it.

Does it make sense? I’d like to know how to do this step by step?

Please explain step by step. I’ve just successfully done a simple billing.

Thank you very much.

This is possible by creating and managing the subscription in stripe via their API.

Hi Scott50 Thanks for your reply. Can you explain step by step please?

The best thing to do is learn the subscription calls of the stripe API.
https://stripe.com/docs/api/subscriptions

1 Like

Hi No way to find how to do this even when I use and follow each steps from @copilot It seems impossible. Something is missing. I even don’t understand the message error

Duplicate topic. Can this one be deleted? @Bubble

Hey @ulrich_00132,

It ended up being your database structure which was creating plans for non-existent products. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.