I have updated it to reflect your suggestion to have the color as a separate data and it works just fine, and it is indeed simpler this way.
I have also changed the color and cars because it didn’t make much sense so now it’s about tags and country
Now, I would need to add a few more stuffs when a user makes a review:
- A rate (from 1 to 5) and compute the average
- Data from the users making a reviews, like gender, age or nationality, to be stored and counted on the country
The whole point is to be able to do the following when displaying the results in a repeating group:
- User will select a word (OK)
- It will show the countries with the biggest counts of the selected word by ascending order (OK)
- It would ideally need to sort the results taking into account the above criteria
For instance, if i am french, a male and am 28, and i click on adventure, I would like to see a list of country ideal for adventure, mostly appreciated by people my age, french and male.
I know it’s clearly not an easy question, but I would at least need to know if that is doable. 2 questions:
Is the current structure adapted to store these data from the user and the rate? i guess not but i need to have them all under the same thing to sort them afterwards, right?
Is there a kind of workaround to match criteria (a user and a list of things) like described above? i had in mind creating some kind of coefficient with weights to have an “algorithm” but i have no clue how it can be implemented…
Thanks for your help and keep up the great work with Coaching Bubble. I am open to a skype btw if you see a solution to that