SuperView, Bubble, OneSignal and More

Hi, I would like to use this, as I’m currently trying to figure out how to get my bubble app to native. Can you please share which superview you used for both Android and iOS?

Thanks

Hi, each app is here:

1 Like

Hey what do you put on the plist… I am getting Missing Info.plist value. The Info.plist key ‘BGTaskSchedulerPermittedIdentifiers’ must contain a list of identifiers used to submit and handle tasks when ‘UIBackgroundModes’ has a value of ‘processing’. For more information, refer to the Information Property List Key Reference at https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Introduction/Introduction.html.

Hi. It is a very nice post for those you want to invest time and configure OneSignal by themselves from scratch. I did it too few years ago and found this process too time consuming.

With this though me and my team invested hundreds of development and testing hours to save others a headache with OneSignal. As a result, we recenlty launched “OneSignal MAX Push Notifications (iOS + Android + Web)” plugin.

In the following post I tell more about the features of this plugin: [NEW Plugin] OneSignal MAX Push Notifications (iOS + Android + Web)

1 Like

Hi! My team and I have been having issues with SuperView for a while (trying SuperView iOS using XCode on Mac OS 11.4). I was wondering if you’ve ever run into any iOS issues with SuperView? My team has been trying to use it along with OneSignal to get notifs working. We’ve followed the Bubble plugin tutorials down to the T but cannot get SuperView working. I am running on a Macbook with OS 11.4 and these are the errors I’m getting on XCode:

Error 1:

Conformance of ‘Reachability.NetworkStatus’ to ‘Equatable’ is unavailable

Error 2:

Failed to build module ‘SuperViewCore’ from its module interface; the compiler that produced it, ‘Apple Swift version 5.2.2 (swiftlang-1103.0.32.6 clang-1103.0.32.51)’, may have used features that aren’t supported by this compiler, ‘Apple Swift version 5.4 (swiftlang-1205.0.26.9 clang-1205.0.19.55)’

Any help would be appreciated

1 Like