📷 SVG Convertor - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Convert SVG into images - good for rendering issues or providing an svg as an image from even within an iframe.

svg%20converter

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at SVG converter Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi,

Got this issue:

Is there anything you can help me with?

If i try to get it from link, i get this error:

Hi there @naz

Let us check this out, however could please provide more details on setup/workflow ; steps to reproduce the error. Or video example, to help you better. Thanks.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hi @naz!
We’ve tried and failed to reproduce your bug. Could you show your setup settings please?
Kind regards,
Zeroqode Team

hi @ZeroqodeSupport, i managed to fix this, i saved the file to database and tried to show it as an image from link but i figured out that the outcome is SVG not image.

Hello, @naz.

We pushed an update, now you can output the render into a Base64 format like png or jpeg.

Also new state “Image Base64”, this will return the image in chosen format encoded in base64.

To check it out, please upgrade to latest version of plugin, place the element on page , select an output format and refresh the app.

See our demo setup for more information - zeroqode-demo-13 | Bubble Editor

best,
Zeroqode Team.

2 Likes

hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Did update, but can’t see SVG converter

Hi naz!

Please try uninstalling the plugin and installing it again, place element on page and try it out. Refresh the app to give a run.

Kind regards,
Zeroqode Team.

@ZeroqodeSupport uninstalled, resubscribed… installed back, still the same.

Hi @naz

Looks like bug. I would suggest you report it to bubble: https://bubble.io/bug_report

The action is present in demo: zeroqode-demo-13 | Bubble Editor

@levon is there a way this could be extended to download a region of the screen (e.g. the contents of a group on the page) as an image file? The region would contain several overlapping .svg images that we want to convert to a single high-res image or svg file.

We have a client interested in this kind of feature.

Hello, @mathew.p.davies. Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it is not possible. In the current template version, it is possible only to convert into SVG/PNG/JPEG file a single SVG element, which ID you’re indicating in the plugin action:

Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

@ZeroqodeSupport sorry for asking noob. with this plugin can i convert an image obtained in an api call? Get returns a link with the image, but in PNG or jpeg and this results in long loading.

Hi @hygorfragas, thank you for your message.

The plugin functionality allows converting SVG files to other formats like PNG or JPG.
The source of the plugin should be on the page in order for the plugin to work, thus in case you will add the chart/HTML element that will have the data source set from an API call then the plugin will most probably perform fine for your use case.

Let us know if you sorted it out, or if there is anything else we can assist you with :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Getting error The plugin SVG Converter / action Render Image a SVG Converter threw the following error: TypeError: Failed to execute ‘serializeToString’ on ‘XMLSerializer’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Node’.
at eval (PLUGIN_1538418669920x225292040111390720/SVG-Converter-element_action–SVG-Converter-Render-Image-.js:149:31)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/67a5f802901c797fc8f216c12455abeadcf8c40f422b2357ca9f163d9ff559dd/xfalse/x11:6:2190422 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hi @petrasmiega, thanks for reaching out.
Allow us to recommend checking the correctness of the plugin setup within your application. For guidance and reference, please use the plugin:

In case the issue will persist, please share a screencast or screenshots with the plugin setup and related workflows. This will help us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I actually copied elements and workflows from your demo. The chart plugin is different from yours though.

Hi @petrasmiega, thanks for your reply.

Kindly note that demo page elements and workflow actions that are copied (through copy > paste action) will not work properly.
To follow the example shown on the demo page, it is required to replicate the workflows and setups through elements that are available on your page.

If the issue will persist, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team